2nd September 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Personal Secretary and Company Secretary?

Hi guys, I want to know the difference between Personal Secretary and Company Secretary. I just want to ask this to improve my general knowledge in this regard. Your shared details will help me.

4th September 2016, 12:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Personal Secretary and Company Secretary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys, I want to know the difference between Personal Secretary and Company Secretary. I just want to ask this to improve my general knowledge in this regard. Your shared details will help me.

A Personal Secretary is the one who does office work and administrative work for some one. In companies the top CEOs, GMs etc have a Personal Secretary to assist their work in office. This is the role of Personal Secretary.
A Company Secretary is responsible for the administration of a company, with regard to compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements. A Company Secretary is representative of the company who is responsible for running the company without any irregularities as per the law.
Both are different in nature so it is not possible to compare these posts.
4th September 2016, 05:10 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

These both jobs seems very similar but they are very different. A personal secretary works for only one person when a company Secretary secretary manages several people of office. A company Secretary has some less responsibility than a personal secretary. That's why a personal secretary gets more salary than a company Secretary. A personal secretary takes much more responsibility than a company Secretary. Personal secretary has to travel a lot with manager while a company Secretary stays in a office and manage the daily operations. A personal secretary works closely with the manager but a company Secretary not as much.
28th July 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Distinguish between personal and company secretary
31st July 2019, 06:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Personal secretary (PS), is a job to assists a specific person with their daily business or personal tasks.

Company Secretary is an official on the board of a company who deals with financial and legal issues.
1st September 2019, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Distinguish between personal secretary and company secretary
2nd September 2019, 05:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Difference between Personal Secretary and Company Secretary?

A personal secretary is the one who does office work or administrative work for someone. In the top companies, CEOs have personal secretary to assist their work in office.

A company secretary is responsible for the administration of the company. A company secretary is a representative of the company who is responsible for running the company.

You may visit the official website http://www.brainly.com/ for more information.
25th November 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Secretary of co operative society and secretary of government department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?