4th January 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance to get a job in TCS being B.Tech Electrical student?

Hello,
I am doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering. I have a chance to get job in TCS? My dream corporate is TCS. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get job in TCS being a B.Tech Electrical student? -- [New]
  2. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  3. Is there any chance to get PSU job after scoring 64% in B.Tech EEE?
  4. Job profile in TCS for B.Tech(ME) student?
  5. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  6. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  7. Job in IT companies like Google, IBM, TCS etc. for Electrical Engineer?
  8. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?
  9. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  10. What kind of Technical questions are asked in TCS on-campus drive to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I study in B.Tech to get job in TCS?
  13. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  14. What kind of job is offered in TCS to B.Tech fresher? Company profile of TCS?
  15. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  16. Can I get job in Tata Power if secured 688 All India Rank in GATE being a B.E. Electrical Engineer with 1.5 years of experience in TCS?
  17. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
11th January 2016, 12:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have a chance to get a job in TCS being B.Tech Electrical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering. I have a chance to get job in TCS? My dream corporate is TCS. Kindly tell me asap.
You are doing B.E in Electrical Engineering so you are eligible to attend TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%.

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?