24th February 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend the walk in of after clearing the backlogs?

hi sir,
prakash here, actually im passed out but still ive backlogs, if i clear that by april-may , can i attend the walk in of (fresher) passed out... m eligible or not sir?

27th July 2011, 11:57 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I attend the walk in of after clearing the backlogs?

yes definately you can companies wont look at your backloga ,but you should have a minimum 60% marks in graduation then only you are eligible, and you should not have lost more than 2 years in your engineering.
you can directly attend interviews, check from the newspapers , companies websites, chetanssforum.
also update your resume from the naukri.com,monster.com and you will get calls from them.
27th July 2011, 11:58 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I attend the walk in of after clearing the backlogs?

yes definately you can companies wont look at your backloga ,but you should have a minimum 60% marks in graduation then only you are eligible, and you should not have lost more than 2 years in your engineering.
you can directly attend interviews, check from the newspapers , companies websites, chetanssforum.
also update your resume from the naukri.com,monster.com and you will get calls from them.
27th July 2011, 08:08 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi prakash, You can join as fresher in any company. Because you have now you are cleared your backlogs. So,you no need to worry.
But it is too competitive to get the job, as you have finished with backlogs.

All the best.
Save the trees!
28th July 2011, 10:27 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi....there are some companies which do allow freshers with one or two backlogs at the time of interview but most of the companies do not entertain such things ,so befor going for the interview please enquire about the policies of company in such matter other wise you may be humiliated in the interview .
i would advice you to first concentrate on completing yout btech degree rather than searching for jobs because once if you complete you btech degree then you can get jobs any where there are just too many options these days for an engineer ,so you should not be worried about the job but rather think about completing your back logs as sson as possible that should be your top priority.
there are many companies like psus which are regularly employing students on the basis of there performance in the admission test and interview ,so you need not worry about jobs .
28th July 2011, 11:28 PM
rana2011
Banned

You can join as fresher in any company because already you have cleared your backlogs but it is too competitive to get the job and you should have a minimum 60% marks in graduation.

you can directly attend interviews, check from the newspapers , companies websites.
also update your resume from the naukri.com,monster.com etc.....

Best of luck!
3rd August 2011, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir,
prakash here, actually im passed out but still ive backlogs, if i clear that by april-may , can i attend the walk in of (fresher) passed out... m eligible or not sir?
dear friend,

if you have to cleared your backlogs then you are eligible for walk-in or placement for any companies.

maximum software company want 60% in through out and backlog are not allowed.

but you can not faced any kind of problem because your have cleared your backlogs.

all the best.
17th November 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i am manjunath i have a backlog in bca last sem so am attempting that exam in march 2012 so can i attend the interviews of wipro wase amd also i have all elligibilities to wipro wase plz answer me
2nd June 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir am kavya I have an doubt I have completed these year degree in 2018 I have two back logs in final year in Oct month after supply writing and if I clear my backlogs and results will be declared in last week of December I want to join MBA regular casually MBA clgs will start in Oct month so after clearing my backlogs I can join in MBA regular in Jan with management quota seat if possible sir pls clear my doubt sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?