20th April 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to attend Hexaware Off-Campus Drive after completing my B.Tech for Trainee Engineer post. Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria to attend this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package for Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware?
  2. What is the salary of Trainee Engineer in Hexaware?
  3. Should I have to do Training after selection in Hexaware Off-Campus Interview?
  4. Percentage required to attend Hexaware On-Campus Drive for CSE final semester student?
  5. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  9. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  11. Is there any Bond for Software Engineers in Hexaware?
  12. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  13. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  14. Pay Scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware Technologies?
  15. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  16. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  17. Eligibility to attend Dell Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 69% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
21st April 2016, 05:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

The eligibility criteria to appear for Hexaware is as follows:

* Candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.E from a recognized university.

* candidate must have passed graduation with atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

* Candidate shouldn't have any standing arrears.
22nd April 2016, 12:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off Campus drive:

>> Candidates must be from any of the below mentioned backgrounds in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in ETC/ Electrical/ Telecom/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.

>> As you are going to complete B.Tech, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this recruitment if your percentage throughout the academics is 60% marks minimum.

>> Candidates must have good communication skills and sound knowledge on Programming languages.
22nd April 2016, 08:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to attend Hexaware Off-Campus Drive after completing my B.Tech for Trainee Engineer post. Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria to attend this Drive?
Eligibility criteria of Hexaware Technology Off-Campus recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Hexaware Technology Off-Campus is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Hexaware Technology Off-Campus.

Pattern for Hexaware Technology:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?