10th December 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in Electrical Engineering. I want to appear HCL Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer recruitment. I want to know the eligibility criteria for attending this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Job profile of Graduate Engineer in HCL?
  2. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  4. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  5. Eligibility to attend Bosch Graduate Apprentice Off-Campus Drive for females? -- [New]
  6. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  7. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Project Engineer Off-Campus Interview being a B.Tech graduate?
  9. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  10. When I will get joining letter if selected in HCL Technologies through On-Campus Drive about 3 months ago?
  11. HCL recruitment procedure for freshers?
  12. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  13. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  14. What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  16. Eligibility to attend L&T off-campus drive for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  17. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
19th December 2015, 08:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in Electrical Engineering. I want to appear HCL Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer recruitment. I want to know the eligibility criteria for attending this Drive?
You have completed B.E in Electrical Engineering so you are eligible for HCL recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of HCL recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?