25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend RAK Ceramics Product developers Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BE in Civil Engineering department. I want to attend the interview of RAK Ceramics for the post of Product developers. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

30th May 2018, 11:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend RAK Ceramics Product developers Interview?

RAK Ceramics for the post of Product developers:
As you have completed BE in Civil Engineering, so you are definitely eligible for the post of Product developers in RAK Ceramics, but you have to fullfill the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates must have completed B.E (Civil Engineering)/M.E (Civil Engineering) and must be circuit batch pass out only.
Should not have any backlog.
Candidates should have done Autocad and 3D Max course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Remove *
2nd June 2018, 08:32 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend RAK Ceramics Product developers Interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to RAK Ceramics Product Developers Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend RAK Ceramics Product Developers Recruitment is as follows,

>> You must have completed B.E in Civil Engineering or M.E in Civil Engineering course.

>> As you are done with BE in Civil Engineering course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment for the position of Product Design or Product Development.

>> You should not have any pending backlogs to be eligible.

>> You must have done Autocad and 3D Max course in order to be eligible. And if candidates don't have the knowledge on these courses then they will be given training on the same and then training cost will be charged from selected candidate's salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?