1st August 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Tata Elxsi for the post of Embedded Product Developer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview?
  2. Eligibility to attend Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview? -- [New]
  3. Salary package of Embedded Product Developer in Tata Elxsi?
  4. Roles and responsibilities of Embedded Product Developer in Tata Elxsi?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Artech Infosystems Java Developer interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tata AIA Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude and Code Analysis round of Pratian Technologies Software Developer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  13. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Deloitte Software Engineer interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of eClinicalWorks Technical Support interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in top companies? I am a B.Tech final year student
6th January 2023, 02:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer recruitment:

Questions asked in Technical Round of this Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Tata Elxsi

Name of the Job Position - Embedded Product Developer

>> Questions on Embedded concepts with coding related queries

>> Questions on Interrupts and Embedded C

>> Difference between Python and C

>> Basic questions on OOPS concepts and embedded systems

>> Questions on Interrupt Latency

>> Questions on Polymorphism, Operational Amplifiers, Inheritance..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?