26th June 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What kind of skills are required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?

Hi,
I have done with my B.E. in ECE now. Can you please let me know what kind of skills required to join UTC Aerospace Systems for Graduate Engineer Trainee position? I am interested to join for this position and heard about the recruitment in UTC Aerospace. So, please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Whether written exam will be held under S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of UTC Aerospace? What kind of questions will be asked?
  3. How many vacancies are available for S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  4. Eligibility to become S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  5. Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems? Working time and environment of this company?
  6. Job profile of S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  7. How many seats are vacant for Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?
  8. Eligibility and skills required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Reliance JIO? -- [New]
  9. List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Skills required to become a Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?
  11. What should I do after passing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  12. What kind of training is Syntel Ltd gives to their trainees having job designation as GET?
  13. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  14. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Acuvate Software?
  15. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  16. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  18. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2016, 11:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of skills are required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?

Skills required for Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace System:

1) Good Knowledge of CAD/ CAE tools like
CATIA
Ansys
UG

2) Must have analytical skills

3) Good Communication Skills

4) Soft Skills

5) Knowledge of Strength of Materials and Soil Mechanics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?