26th June 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems? Working time and environment of this company?

Hi,
I would like to know about the job description in UTC Aerospace Systems for Graduate Engineer Trainees. Can you please tell me the job description? And also let me know the working time and environment of this company.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of skills are required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?
  2. How many seats are vacant for Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?
  3. Job profile of S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  4. Eligibility to become S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  5. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  6. How many vacancies are available for S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  7. Whether written exam will be held under S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of UTC Aerospace? What kind of questions will be asked?
  8. Job description of Assoc Systems Engineer Analysts in EMC Corporation?
  9. Job description and salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Reliance JIO? -- [New]
  10. Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions, Delhi?
  11. Job description of Assistant Engineer Trainee in Tata Steel?
  12. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job description and salary package of Trainee in ATOS?
  14. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
  15. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  16. What should I do after passing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  17. What is the job description of Systems Support Associate in Dell?
  18. Job description of Technical Associate in Financial Software and Systems?

29th June 2016, 10:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems? Working time and environment of this company?

UTC Aerospace Systems is going to organize off campus drive for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee post. You are interested to know about the job description for this post.

Job Description:
--Support design and development of Interiors Product
--Perform Design calculations and Analysis for new product development and Sustenance Engineering
--Prepare document for reviews
--Create 3D models and drawings in CAD software
--Create test plans and reports
--Support Manufacturing

**You are interested to know about the working time and environment of this company. UTC Aerospace System is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. So it has outstanding working environment and you will learn lot after getting placed in such good company. So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to try for this job.

Link to apply:https://www.goodrich.apply2jobs.com/...wJob&RID=37935

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?