9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and skills required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Reliance JIO?

Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee position at Reliance JIO? What kind of skills are required to apply? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Reliance JIO recruiting Graduate Engineer Trainees on bond agreement? -- [New]
  2. Job description and salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Reliance JIO?
  3. Jobs available in Merchant Navy for a B.Tech in ECE holder having work experience in Reliance Jio as a R.F. Engineer?
  4. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  5. Skills required to become Software Engineer in Reliance e-Commerce AJIO process?
  6. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  7. What kind of skills are required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?
  8. How can I join HCL Technologies for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  9. How can I apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Syntel being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  10. Skills required to become a Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?
  11. Eligibility to become S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  12. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  13. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  14. Information on NTPC exam?
  15. Percentage criteria in BHEL, ONGC, NTPC and other public sector exams for ST category student? Any age relaxation for ST students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Volvo IT question papers for freshers for the Post Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  17. Which is the best book to prepare for PSU exam(SAIL,DRDO)? List of exams where I can apply for graduate engineer trainee post in Government Sector?
  18. Can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate of Vinayaka University?
11th November 2016, 09:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and skills required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Reliance JIO?

Eligibility Criteria Required and Skills Required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Reliance JIO:

>> You must have done Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology course in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks

* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks

* In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% marks

>> You must be able to substitute for the concerned function or a long term or medium term

>> You be able to develop the independent business analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?