12th April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get job in ACC, Madukkarai (Tamil Nadu) after Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Which post I can get?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Chemical Engineering holder and want to know eligibility criteria to get job in ACC, Madukkarai (Tamil Nadu)? Which post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of companies in Coimbatore who provides internship for Engineering students?
  5. List of core companies who give inplant training in Coimbatore?
  6. Internship details in Coimbatore being a final year student in Civil engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for ACC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (83%) and NCC?
  8. Best companies for in plant training for mechanical students in Coimbatore?
  9. How and where to get summer internship offer when I am doing 6th semester in Telecommunication?
  10. List of institutes to do 2 months of B.Tech ECE training?
  11. Which training centre is good for me after completing 2nd year in EE?
  12. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  13. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  14. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  15. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for ACC?
  17. Which companies offer internship in Automobile sector?
  18. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2017, 07:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get job in ACC, Madukkarai (Tamil Nadu) after Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Which post I can get?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in ACC, Madukkarai (Tamil Nadu):

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in ACC, Madukkarai (Tamil Nadu) just after completion of Diploma course in Chemical Engineering. Yes, Candidates who have completed their Diploma course or Degree course are eligible to get job in ACC, Madukkarai.

>> As you are a Diploma holder, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> As you are very much interested to get job in this company, I suggest you to upload your latest CV or Resume to this company email addresses from the Career section or from website given below.

Click here for contact details

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?