12th April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Which post a Mechanical engineer and CA can get in Voltas and Tata Power Company?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering holder and working in a good company. I am pursuing CA course in distance mode. I want to know after passing IPCC which post I can get in Voltas and Tata Power Company?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  2. Applying for a job in Voltas after Electrical Engineering? Will I have to write any exam for it?
  3. Is it possible to get internship in Godrej company while doing final year mechanical engineering from PTU?
  4. Should I join the Philips company if Voltas having better job security for me?
  5. How can I apply for job in Tata steel kalinganagar?
  6. Tata Motors is consulting Nova Consultancy for Mechanical Engineer recruitment?
  7. When the recruitment in Tata Motors will be available in for Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Which company should I join to get more salary being an Instrumentation Engineer and working in Voltas company?
  9. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  10. What is the job criteria of mechanical engineer?
  11. Recruitment in Tata Motor for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who is working in La Opala RG Ltd.?
  12. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Recruitment available in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  14. What are the opportunities available in future after completion of Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Whether experience certificate of CTS is considerable to get job in core companies for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  16. How to get job in Tata Steel as a Maintenance Engineer after diploma in Engineering and having 2 years of experience as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Thermal Power plant?
  17. Syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) exam of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get training in Tata company or Monel company for 1 month?
14th April 2017, 07:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post a Mechanical engineer and CA can get in Voltas and Tata Power Company?

Voltas and Tata Power Company Recruitment for Mechanical Engineers:

You are eligible to apply for GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) post in Tata Power company and Voltas. Candidates from Power Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Controls and Instrumentation Engineering are eligible to apply.

As you are a Mechanical Engineering holder, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Tata Power and Voltas company as Graduate Engineer Trainee Positions.

Click here for Voltas Careers Section

Click here for More Details

Click here to apply for Tata Power Company Recruitment

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?