12th December 2016, 09:36 PM
P.Arulmani

Am I eligible for ACC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (83%) and NCC?

Respected Sir, I am Arul from Tamil Nadu, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 83% marks and I also have a NCC C Certificate. Now I am 20 years old and I want to know that am I eligible for the ACC examination? Please tell me that other possible ways to serve as an Officer in Indian Defense.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join NCC for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for ACC?
  5. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?
  7. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  8. Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for ACC, having diploma in electronics and communication engineering and age of 21 years?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?
  12. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Tech in manipal university after passing diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for ACC exam? I am a diploma holder in engineering
  16. Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical? -- [New]
13th December 2016, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ACC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (83%) and NCC?

ACC stands for Army Cadet College and need graduation to become eligible for it. Diploma in mechanical engineering is not enough for such entries. You can complete B.Tech and then you can apply for it.

Age limit for this entry is 19.5 to 25 years and one should be an unmarried male. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and SSB. Please take note, that you must have graduation in subjects like maths or physics or engineering.
18th December 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for ACC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (83%) and NCC?

I am joining army as sepoy soldier gd and i will complete my diploma on mechanical engineering this year can i able to join acc as working as a sepoy
22nd December 2020, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have complet my diploma in mechanical engineering and now I'm sepoy in Indian army so am I aligible for army cadet college...?
17th January 2021, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have complet my diploma in mechanical engineering and now I'm sepoy in Indian army so am I aligible for army cadet college...? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/diploma/am-i-eligible-acc-after-completing-diploma-mechanical-engineering-83-ncc-2131529.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?