11th October 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the training criteria for doing in HCL 6 weeks?

What is the training criteria for doing in HCL 6 weeks? How can I join? What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please help me to understand the steps? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

11th October 2016, 08:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the training criteria for doing in HCL 6 weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the training criteria for doing in HCL 6 weeks? How can I join? What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed? Who can provide me the details on this? Can you please help me to understand the steps? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!
If you are doing B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA and M.Tech degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for internship for HCL.

There are no specific process for internship in HCL. But you can apply through HCL website.
12th October 2016, 12:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the training criteria for doing in HCL 6 weeks?

There is no such criteria of getting admission in HCL for internship program, you should just be doing some technical course and should apply within the specified time mentioned by the company.

You can apply for the internship by visiting its official website and filling up the form by providing the required details asked for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?