2nd February 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Topics to be covered in both quantitative and reasoning section for Infosys referral drive for System engineer post?

I have registered for Infosys systems engineer through referral drive...please guide me what are the topics should I cover in both quantitative & reasoning section? Please reply as soon as possible...thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
14th February 2016, 06:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics to be covered in both quantitative and reasoning section for Infosys referral drive for System engineer post?

Preparation tips for Infosys recruitment drive :-

- The question paper is prepared by Infosys and the question papers comes in various sets wherein different sets have different sort of question and from different areas. Thus, you should not go by the topics stressing on some particularly. This is because questions can be set from any topic.
- Hence it is advisable to practice entirely from the books of RS Agarwal, Arun Sharma's Quantitative Aptitude or Arihant's Quantum Cat as they cover the entire syllabus of quantitative aptitude.
- There is no syllabus of reasoning and questions can be based on any type of reasoning. Hence the best suggestion is practice as many variety as possible.
- Make a point to practice previous years' question papers and sample question papers.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Infosys_Latest_1.docx(44.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: docx Infosys_Latest_2.docx(39.3 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?