18th December 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for S/W job or bank job?

I am interested in bank jobs.Is it good to attempt bank P.O as I already got a s/w job in campus placements.Which was the best whether s/w job or bank job?

25th December 2011, 02:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for S/W job or bank job?

Both the jobs have its relevance. You can select the same according to your interest. If you are good in software job, try to continue the same. Jobs in nationalized banks offer much security when compared to that of private sector jobs. PO job offer lucrative pay packages along with other perks. There are also opportunities for programmers in banks. You can try for bank job while continuing in the current job.
28th December 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

WHICH JOB IS BEST...BANK PO OR TCS....... PLZ SUBMIT YOUR VIEWS
18th April 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sofware Job is better than Banking Sector, but if you really want a good job try for SSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?