4th November 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for job in CSE department

I have secured only 45%, and now I am doing my B.Tech in computer science department in a private college, but I have good programming skills. Can I get any chance to get a job or is there any company who will not bother about career marks. Can anyone help me out here by giving the name of companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies for which I am eligible with 59%?
  2. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. List of companies which offers job to B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  4. List of companies offering Internship along with job to B.E.(CSE) student in Bangalore
  5. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  6. How can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking after completing Diploma in CSE?
  7. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  9. List of the companies in which I can join? I belong to mechanical department
  10. List of software companies in Bangalore offering job to BTech(CSE) student -- [New]
  11. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  12. Can I get a job in IT companies after doing B.E CSE with 75%
  13. How to do implant training related to CSE department around Chennai and Thiruvallur District?
  14. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai
  15. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  16. List of companies offering Internship during winter vacations to CSE student in Trivandrum?
  17. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  18. What should I do after B.E after doing final year B.E in CSE department?
5th November 2017, 01:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for job in CSE department

In order to get jobs in Software sector, you are required to meet some of the below mentioned instructions.

>> To get job in Software companies, you must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any software related course with the below mentioned percentage criteria.

>> You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout academics in order to be eligible.

>> As you have secured less than 60% marks, you may not be eligible to get job in Software sector.

>> On the other side, you may apply for government based jobs or some small scale Industries for which there is no such minimum percentage is required.

>> You may apply for some of the organizations namely SSC, UPSC, Indian Railways, Insurance Companies, Small Scale IT Organizations..etc.,
5th November 2017, 09:34 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Nowadays there are so many software companies in India. You will get a job in software company definitely.
You have less percentage due to which you will not get a job in MNCs. But don't worry you can apply for startup companies.

To get a job in a startup company you must have good Technical knowledge. You have to be confident while giving interviews.

You have to submit your resume on the career sites of the companies of there will be any vacancy than they will call you for an interview.
23rd November 2017, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of companies for job in CSE department:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?