4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Which field is best for girls after B.Tech in ECE?

Dear Madam/Sir, I have completed B.Tech in stream of ECE. I want to do a job in core companies with aggregate of 68% in B.Tech. Which field is best for girls. Please tell me any best course in ECE.

5th November 2017, 11:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is best for girls after B.Tech in ECE?

As you are done with B.Tech in Electronics stream, I am very sure that you may find good number of job opportunities in Core Sector as well as in Government sector.

As per my knowledge, you may find job opportunities after successful completion of B.Tech (ECE) course itself. But if you wish to study further you may undergo some of the best certification courses or else you may go with Post Graduation course in the same Electronics stream.

Some of the top short term courses in this field are, Advanced Java, Robotics, VLSI, Embedded Systems, C, Scada, PLC Training, Networking..etc., Electronics background candidates may find job opportunities in,

>> Software companies
>> Core Sector
>> Government Sector

You being a girl candidate, it is highly recommended for you to choose the jobs in Software Companies or in Government based organizations.
5th November 2017, 03:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is best for girls after B.Tech in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Madam/Sir, I have completed B.Tech in stream of ECE. I want to do a job in core companies with aggregate of 68% in B.Tech. Which field is best for girls. Please tell me any best course in ECE.

Many candidates (girls) after completion of BTech ECE prefer to work in the software field. There are more job opportunities in the software profession for the girl candidates with BTech ECE. Opportunities for the girl students who are studying in the reputed colleges is high compared to others. Many top IT companies recruit candidates from the reputed engineering colleges. Candidates can also apply for an off campus placement drive in the software companies. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Salary and other benefits for the girl candidates in the software industry is high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?