17th August 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Should I study M.Tech being an employee in IT field on B.Tech(ECE) basis?

Hello,
I have done my B.Tech in ECE but I am confused whether I should go for M.Tech or not as I am doing job in IT field? Please advice me regarding this. Thank you!

25th August 2015, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study M.Tech being an employee in IT field on B.Tech(ECE) basis?

If you are doing job in IT field and happy with it then toy should not go for any M.Tech degree. Also, make sure you have GATE score if you want to do M.Tech because it will help you to get admission in a top college.

Doing M.Tech without GATE is not a good move and it will be very expensive for you. Until you are getting admission in top institute like IIT then you can go with M.Tech program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?