13th October 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Fresher job in Jamshedpur or Ranchi?

I have passed diploma in ece last year and I want a job in jamshedpur or ranchi so tell me For fresher job

14th August 2016, 06:41 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Fresher job in Jamshedpur or Ranchi?

There are a lot of jobs for the fresher's as fresher's are the easy resource to hire at low salary by the recruiter. But after doing your Diploma you can get job but you can not expect high salaried job as diploma is not considered as a core technical degree until and unless you do Engineering from any of the branch with B.E or b.tech degree.

So, if you simply wanted to do job then you can get it after diploma only but if you wanted to do job along with good salary packages then i will suggest you to do engineering and then search for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?