14th June 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether Technical questions can be asked in HR round of Aricent Pool Campus Interview?

Hello,
I am going to face Aricent Pool Campus
and I want to know that the HR will ask
Technical questions also in the HR round?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  3. What kind of Reasoning questions are asked in Aricent Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  5. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  9. What should I do to prepare for GD and PI after clearing the ICICI PO's written exam?
  10. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  15. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  16. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
16th June 2015, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Technical questions can be asked in HR round of Aricent Pool Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am going to face Aricent Pool Campus
and I want to know that the HR will ask
Technical questions also in the HR round?
Please let me know immediately.
No, Technical question can not be asked in HR round for Aricent pool campus.

HR question papers of Aricent:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?