26th August 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation in engineering course would be suitable for me while doing job in MNC?

sir i am doing job in a mnc.i have passed 3 year diploma in electrical in 2011.but now i want to do graduation in engg with job.what should be better for me? which applicable in privet jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after B.Sc Mathematics to get MNC job?
  2. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  3. Can I get a job in MNC? I am a graduation with BSc
  4. Job in any of the MNC after passing 3rd year computer science and engineering?
  5. Can I get a job in any MNC company like TCS, WIPRO, IBM after scoring 62% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 42% in graduation -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for a job in banking/MNC/Government?
  7. How to get a suitable job after completing my graduation in Mathematics
  8. Career's for girls in India and Institutes or colleges offering the course?
  9. Which courses will help me to get a job in MNC?
  10. Study material for preparation for a job in MNC or government sector?
  11. How to get S/W job in MNC?
  12. List of advanced and courses with good scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible for MNC companies with less 50% marks in 10th and 12th?
  14. Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for
  15. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  16. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  17. Can I get a job in MNC company after scoring 58% in engineering ECE branch?
  18. can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%
9th November 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which graduation in engineering course would be suitable for me while doing job in MNC?

I have passed 12th in 2011 and i failed in B.Sc. 2nd year in 2014. Now can I do entrance exam of engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?