1st April 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Best course after B.Sc Mathematics to get MNC job?

Sir,i have done my mba in marketing.Basically i hv completed my graduation in Bsc mathematics but now i want to do any related course,so can u guide me which course is best? Please note:i interested in mnc job, Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Job in MNC having scored 58% of marks in B.Sc Mathematics?
  2. Can I get a job in MNC? I am a graduation with BSc
  3. How can I get a job in MNC company after doing BSc IT?
  4. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which courses will help me to get a job in MNC?
  6. How to get S/W job in MNC?
  7. Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?
  8. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  9. can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%
  10. How to get a job in MNC with 59.1% in 10th, 65% in diploma and 74% in B.Tech.(CSE) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get a job again after taking a break of 1.5 years from a top MNC company?
  12. What to do to get a job in MNC? Any short term course which I can do?
  13. How to get a job in a good MNC? I am pursuing B.Tech
  14. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  15. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  16. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  17. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc?
  18. How to get placed in top MNC's after scoring 75 in 10th, 85% in diploma?

5th April 2014, 08:02 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best course after B.Sc Mathematics to get MNC job?

You are mentioned that you have interested to do jobs in MNC companies. I suggest you that do MBA as you are B.Sc mathematics students it is easy for you to do MBA . After MBA you can apply many MNC companies are like SIEMENS,VODAPHONE,FORD,MERCEDES,IBM or many MNC companies in India which offers job to the MBA students. But my suggestion do MBA in top most institute or university like

IIM Indore
Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad (IMT)
Institute of Business Management and Research
JNU
Management Development Institute (MDI)
DELHI UNIVERSITY
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
The Indian Institute of Planning and Management
MIT School of Managementute of Management

For the admission of these colleges you have to appear GATE exam. If you have got in this institution after pass out you got the salaries 60,000 to 70,000. So you have to prepared well for GATE exam. You have to much more English knowledge because MNC companies are prefers those candidates who have good communication skill. English is the language which increases your communication skill. So you try to elaborate English language. So that you have to prepared well. Concentrate your study well.

7th March 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed msc maths. i know little english .but i dnt talk fluency english .
getting my mnc job sir . pls any do guide?

13th April 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Currently i am doing B. Sc Maths Hons. I want to get job in MNC's. Which field i should choose after B. Sc to get job in MNC.

4th September 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc with maths and also pursuing msc maths . I have also completed 'o'level from doeacc. Is there any chance of getting job in mnc's and what are d job profiles for which I can apply for the job in mnc's?
Because I don't like teaching job.
Please help
Reshma
From Lucknow

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?