25th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack Aptitude Test of HCL Associate Software Engineer Drive?

Respected Sir,
I want to crack HCL Aptitude Test for Associate Software Engineer Drive. Kindly help me to know how I can crack the Aptitude Test? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  2. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  3. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  4. How can I prepare to crack HCL off-campus aptitude test?
  5. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Starting salary of Software Engineers in HCL Technologies?
  7. Aptitude test papers and pattern of HCL recruitment exam? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  8. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  9. Schedule of Capegemini off campus placement in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  11. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  12. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
  13. How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  14. HCL Off-Campus Aptitude test question paper can be repeated? Details of Sections of this Aptitude Test? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
  16. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
9th March 2016, 09:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack Aptitude Test of HCL Associate Software Engineer Drive?

Preparation tips for HCL written exam :-

- Have rigorous practice of aptitude. Know the concepts and practice various types of questions.
- Books from RS Agarwal, Arun Sharma are of great help.
- For verbal ability, you need to practice questions available online and you need to know English grammar well.
- You should have good reading speed from computer screen.
- You should also have knowledge of data structures and C as questions will be asked from these domains as well.
- Questions are set by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT) . Hence practice their sample papers and you can also opt for AMCAT conducted by them separately for better preparation.
- Keep a revision time in your study schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?