24th December 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Is height necessary for Air Hostess job?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am still in high school but I dream of becoming an air hostess one day. Is tall height necessary? Can you please give some tips? Which airline will be the best?
I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thanking you Sir/Madam.

24th December 2016, 10:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is height necessary for Air Hostess job?

In order to become an air hostess you must have a good height. Short height candidates are not eligible to apply for air hostess. Here is the eligibility to become an air hostess:

> You must complete 12th standard from a recognized board and should hold hotel management and tourism degree.

> If you complete graduation, then you will be preferred first.

> Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> You should be fair and good looking.

> You must have good command over English.

> Your height should be 157.5 cms and weight should be in proportion to your height.

> You must have normal eyesight and can wear lenses up to -2 diopters.

Therefore, after fulfilling the above eligibility criteria you can become an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?