1st February 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Which type of course should I do to become an air hostess?

Hi I'm Suman. After 12th I'm totally interested in becoming an air hostess. I am a 17 years old candidate. I want to become an air hostess but the problem in my height. My height is 5.1.
What can I do please tell me the type of course I should do?

1st February 2017, 10:23 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which type of course should I do to become an air hostess?

The following types of course should you do to become an air hostess:-

iploma in Global Aviation and Hospitality Management

::Certificate Course in Aviation Management

::Certificate Course in Air Hostess/Flight Purser

::Certificate Course in Aviation and Hospitality Services

::Certificate Course in International Airlines and Travel Management.
2nd February 2017, 05:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm Suman. After 12th I'm totally interested in becoming an air hostess. I am a 17 years old candidate. I want to become an air hostess but the problem in my height. My height is 5.1.
What can I do please tell me the type of course I should do?

You can study Diploma in Cabin Crew Services & Hospitality Management course at Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 in any stream. The course duration is 3 years. The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 26 years and height of the candidate should be 157 cm for female and 170 cm for male. The weight of the candidate should be in proportion to height. Candidates will be admitted through Interview or Group Discussion. The Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics website link is Click Here.

You can study the Air Hostess training course at Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training. The Frankfinn Institute website link is Click Here.

You can also study the Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism Management course at Wings. The Wings website link is Click Here.
2nd February 2017, 09:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses to become an Air Hostess:

There are many courses that are available to become an Air Hostess. Here are the courses that can be done for you. Some of the certificate courses include, Aviation Management, Air Hostess, International Airlines and Travel Management, Aviation and Hospitality Services courses. Some of the Diploma courses available are, Air Hostess Training, Global Aviation and Hospitality Management and Travel Management course. You may pursue any of the above courses and some of the top colleges are, Air Hostess Academy, Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics and Kingfisher Training Academy colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?