6th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to answer when interviewer asks, why you want to join our company?

What should be the best answer, if interviewer ask that as a civil engineer. Why you want to join the our company(cognizant) and how can you contribute to our company as a civil engineer?

8th November 2016, 06:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to answer when interviewer asks, why you want to join our company?

If the Interviewer asks you "why you want to join our company" then, you can discuss about the company establishment, year of start, achievements, major projects which it had finished, reputation, how you can use your skills and talent to that company, etc.,. You need to do the home work about the company by visiting its official website, so, that you can know more about the company and you can explain that to the interviewer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?