6th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Are candidates with 1 year gap eligible for Capgemini on-campus recruitment?

Do the candidates having 1 year gap eligible for Capgemini on-campus recruitment? Will there be any problem if I have a year gap in between studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  2. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  4. Is four year gap students are eligible for campus recruitment to get a job?
  5. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  6. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  7. What is the Eligibility Criteria followed for B.E Campus Recruitment?
  8. Am I eligible for Wipro off Campus recruitment? Is there any chance to get placed in Wipro?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog?
  10. Educational requirements for IBM on campus and off campus jobs 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. CPGEMINI APTI and placement question papers?
  12. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility of Wipro Campus recruitment for MCA 2nd year student with 62% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 56.3% in B.Sc?
  14. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  15. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?
  16. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Can I get job in CAPGEMINI being a B.Tech(Mechanical) student with one year gap?
  18. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 62.50% marks in B.E?
7th November 2016, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are candidates with 1 year gap eligible for Capgemini on-campus recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do the candidates having 1 year gap eligible for Capgemini on-campus recruitment? Will there be any problem if I have a year gap in between studies?

Yes, the candidates with 1 year gap are eligible for Capgemini On-Campus recruitment. The engineering graduates with over 60% marks are eligible for the Capgemini selection process. The candidates with maximum of two years gap period is allowed. They should be a regular full time student and should not have any backlogs. So with one year gap, you are eligible for the Capgemini On-Campus recruitment. The selection process consists of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The website link is Capgemini
7th November 2016, 04:50 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Are candidates with 1 year gap eligible for Capgemini on-campus recruitment?

Yes you are eligible for the Capgemini on-campus recruitment.

* You need 60% in 10,12,Graduation.
* No backlogs should be there.
* Maximum two years of gap allowed in capgemini.
7th November 2016, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Cepgemini recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Capegemini is,

Capegemini= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Capegemini recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?