17th January 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a job in Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Ltd being a B.Sc Biotechnology holder? Which type of job available for me?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Biochemistry from PSG College of Arts and Science. After it want to apply for a job in Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Ltd. How to apply for it? Which type of job available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc Biotechnology holder apply for job in Clariant Chemicals (India) and Atco Healthcare?
  2. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  3. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  5. Can a B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder get job in Himadri Chemicals & Inds? What should I do for it? Which type of post I can get?
  6. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  7. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  8. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  9. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. Who can apply for a internship in TCS, Wipro, Aditya Birla and L&T?
  12. Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  13. Can a B.Sc Agriulture Science holder get job in Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Who can apply for an internship in TCS, Wipro, Aditya Birla and L&T?
  16. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  17. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Is it true that the job opportunities are less in India? What is the average salary? What type of job will I get?
  18. Should I apply for a job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? Job prospects for B.Sc Biotechnology student?
14th February 2017, 03:45 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to apply for a job in Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Ltd being a B.Sc Biotechnology holder? Which type of job available for me?

In order to get job in Aditya Birla Chemicals you need to fill up the application form provided on their website where you need to give your personal details along with your CV attached.

You will have to keep checking their website regularly so as to keep track of the latest job vacancies they are offering. You will get to know about new openings once you visit their website besides your submitted application would help them contact you directly if their requirement matches you skills. To get notification about new openings you have to sign in to their page.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?