6th July 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?

I'm afraid of studying bsc biotechnology after 12 th instead to get a job in that field .can you get me some information of getting a job in biotech?? Can you please answer me on the same? It will be really good if you can list me soon. THanks!

6th July 2016, 11:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm afraid of studying bsc biotechnology after 12 th instead to get a job in that field .can you get me some information of getting a job in biotech?? Can you please answer me on the same? It will be really good if you can list me soon. THanks!
After completion of Ph.D degree in Biotechnology, you can apply for lectureship post in government colleges.

You can apply any government research center for the post of Scientist.

You can also do your post Ph.D from a reputed University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?