12th April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Agriulture Science holder get job in Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Agriulture Science holder and want to know can I get job in Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a job in Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Ltd being a B.Sc Biotechnology holder? Which type of job available for me?
  2. Can a B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder get job in Himadri Chemicals & Inds? What should I do for it? Which type of post I can get?
  3. How to get a job if I am a diploma E&C holder
  4. Chances to get job in Himadri Chemicals & Industries for distance M.Pharmacy student? How should I approach?
  5. Can a B.Sc Biotechnology holder apply for job in Clariant Chemicals (India) and Atco Healthcare?
  6. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  7. Eligibilty criteria for Mass Communication in Delhi? Can I apply through Music Quota?
  8. Scope in chemistry after completion of BSc or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top chemical companies in India?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  12. How to apply for a job in Allied Resins & Chemicals Ltd and Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd companies after Chemical Engineering course? How much salary I can get?
  13. Which are the best companies for CE?
  14. Am I eligible to become Art & Senior Science Teacher being a B.A.(Drawing & History) and B.Ed holder?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in E&TC?
  16. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  17. Can I apply for Part time Ph.D in Management having completed PGDM?
  18. Shall I continue BHM or do loss 3 years for Science and again do Bachelor in Agriculture or Pharmacy?
21st April 2017, 10:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Agriulture Science holder get job in Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals? What should I do for it?

Yes, there is a certain procedure which you have to follow in order to apply for the recruitment in Rajshree Sugars and Chemicals Limited.

If you want to apply for any post in Rajshree Sugars and Chemicals Limited, you are required to mail your latest CV to the below mentioned email address.

So whenever there is a recruitment related and based on your profile matching the requirement, officials of this company will get back to you.

Email Address : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?