27th January 2022, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job in Dubai after completing post graduation in pediatric dentistry?

How to apply for job in Dubai after completing post graduation in pediatric dentistry? How to apply for job in Dubai after MDS?

2nd February 2022, 11:29 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for job in Dubai after completing post graduation in pediatric dentistry?

In order to apply for job , one has to clear licence exam from Ministry Of Health MoH
In UAE
You need to have 2 yrs or more experience in that field.

Clinics in Dubai pay AED 8000 to AED 15000 to dentists with western degrees and from AED 5000-8000 for other newly licenced dentists.

After getting licence you can apply for job directly or you can take help of someone , who is already working in Dubai.
Or there may be someone who can refer you in that company for job purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?