26th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job in Dubai after B.E Civil? Should I study M.Tech for better job in Dubai?

Hello sir, I have completed B.E Civil from Bangalore and now want to do job in Dubai. But, I am confused to do job as B.E degree or after M.Tech degree? Which one is better to get good job in Dubai?

27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job in Dubai after B.E Civil? Should I study M.Tech for better job in Dubai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.E Civil from Bangalore and now want to do job in Dubai. But, I am confused to do job as B.E degree or after M.Tech degree? Which one is better to get good job in Dubai?
Yes, you can get a good job in Dubai after B.E in Civil Engineering. You have to try for a job through job portals and newspaper advertisements. ou can apply for the job through online. Many of the organizations conduct interview in India for the Civil Engineers post. If you have some experience then it will be beneficial to get a job. You can also try through the job consultants available for this purpose. The salary will be better in Dubai but you have to work in a tough weather conditions in Dubai. The climate in Dubai is hotter than India. If you want to study M.Tech then you can study that also for a better job prospects in Dubai.
29th June 2016, 08:23 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I get a good job in Dubai after B.E Civil? Should I study M.Tech for better job in Dubai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to tell you frankly that being a B.E graduate and being a fresher you are not able to get job in abroad or Dubai till 99% because you are fresher and you re not experience and the most important thin is that company don't want to take risk with the fresher's.

You have only 1% of chance to go to abroad, and which is very rare.
SO, my suggestion is to get a experience of at-least 3 years in any of the company and then try to apply for the abroad, you will surely get the opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?