12th December 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Advisor exam? What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Advisor exam so I want to know how can I apply for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Advisor exam? What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 07:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Advisor exam? What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the exam?

One who wishes to become an ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Advisor should attend Insurance Training organised by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance and appear for the pre-recruitment test conducted by IRDAI authorized examination body. The aspirant also needs to undergo a compulsory induction program after passing the pre-recruitment IRDAI exam.

Eligibility criteria to apply for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Advisor exam :-

-The candidate age should be at least 18 years.

-The candidate should have at least passed class 10 or equivalent examination.

One can also visit any of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branches and fill the application form. To contact its representative, one can send his/her resume to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?