13th December 2016, 05:52 AM
rockyrout143

What are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors and after completing it I want to work and earn for myself so I want to know what are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors? What will be the pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 05:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors?

Job Opportunities available for B.Sc Zoology Honors Candidates:

There are many job opportunities available for B.Sc Zoology Hons background candidates. They are as follows. You may find employment opportunities in

>> Wildlife Firms

>> Aquariums or Zoos

>> Hospitals

Some of the institutions namely, Center for Science and Environment, Central Zoo Authority, Wildlife Trust of India, Wildlife Protection Society of India recruits candidates in huge number. You may also apply for various examinations that are conducted by several organizations that include SSC, UPSC and IES and you may apply for the posts namely Zoologist or Wildlife Biologist.
14th December 2016, 07:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors?

Job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors :-

Animal and Wildlife Educators

Zoo keeper

Animal rehabilitator

Zoo Curator

Documentary Maker

Researcher

Animal Behaviorists

Conservationist

Animal Trainers

Forensic Experts

Animal Caretakers

Wildlife Biologists

Animal breeders

Veterinarian

Lab Technicians
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?