26th November 2016, 09:55 AM
sbabafakruddin

How can I become a a full time Photographer? What are the career opportunities for a professional Photographer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in B.Com final year but I interested in Photography and right now I am doing Photography as a part time profession for the last 5 years but I want to become the best Photographer. What are the career opportunities for a professional Photographer? Please answer as soon as possible. My contact no.9603736272

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs For Photographer in India?
  2. What is the maximum salary of a professional photographer? Best institutes in India for professional photography course?
  3. How and from where to start my journey to be a great professional photographer?
  4. Salary of a Professional Photographer in India?
  5. Steps to be taken to become a Photographer after completing Engineering?
  6. Scope for photography in India? how to make a career as a photographer and get good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?
  8. What should I study in Graduation to become a Photographer?
  9. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  10. Model question papers with answer for LDC post in ESIC?
  11. Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?
  12. How should I become a newspaper photographer?
  13. Is there a good scope in the field of photography? What is the minimum income earned by a photographer?
  14. How can we develop a code in PHP or JAVA to calculate the distance between photographer and the destination?
  15. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO Exam having scored 53% in 12th class and 63% in Graduation?
  16. What should I do after completion of 12th? Courses available other than engineering?
  17. What is the scope of professional photography? I am pursuing MCA
  18. How to study a Wild Life Photographer course after 12th? Which type of courses available? Where should I go for it? -- [New]
28th November 2016, 10:10 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I become a a full time Photographer? What are the career opportunities for a professional Photographer?

It sounds great that you wanted to be Photographer, even i am having the same interest, although i am not in photography field but i kept my photography interest alive till the date and the interest will keeps ongoing.

In order to become professional photographer, you need to undergo professional photography course.
there are many course and institute you can select for professional photography.

I am mentioned some of them below;

1. Ambitions 4 Photography Academy (Tamil Nadu)
2. National Institute of Photography
3. Professional Photography (Chandigarh)

SO, you can esquire about anyone of the above mentioned institute and get yourself enrolled over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?