26th November 2016, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to shift to Software sector after working in Core sector for 7 years? Will it be a good choice for better growth?

Respected Sir, I am working in core field from past 7 years but I am not satisfied with the work I am doing now. Is it good to shift to Software field now for better growth? Which course do I need to pursue for getting a good opportunities to work in on-site? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 10:16 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible to shift to Software sector after working in Core sector for 7 years? Will it be a good choice for better growth?

Yes, it is good to switch your job if you are not liking it work anymore with your current company.
But, make sure the reason for the switch must be genuine.

One more thing you need to take care, do not switch from your core domain to some other domain, as after switching you can face lot of difficulties in understanding the new domain as it will be completely new to you.

So, make sure of these points before switching. For getting into software field you must be familiar with the following courses as well as technology;

1. java
2. C
3. C++
4. web technology.
5. Database technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?