26th November 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Fashion Designer after completing class 12th? How can I join NIFT and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing intermediate I want to become a Fashion Designer. I want to know how can I become a Fashion Designer after completing class 12th? How can I join NIFT and what will be the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th November 2016, 11:04 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I become a Fashion Designer after completing class 12th? How can I join NIFT and what is the fee structure?

After completion of your intermediate education you need to enroll yourself for the Fashion Designer course.
Once you get your Fashion Designer course completed with excellent degree then you can easily get job in Fashion Designer domain.

Yes, you can become Fashion Designer after completion of your 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or PC and commerce.

For NIFT there is an entrance exam, you need to enroll yourself for the entrance exam and need to crack the exam with default marks.

Structure of the exam will be same as that of your course structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?