23rd May 2016, 07:20 PM
IIPMahendra

What should I study in Graduation to become a Photographer?

Hello Friends,
I am very passionate about Photography. Can you please let me know what should I study in Graduation so that to become a Photographer? Please help me!

Related Questions:
25th May 2016, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to become a Photographer?

To become photograph you must hold at least a Bachelor's Degree in Photography. College and universities also offers graduate degree programms in photography.

To pursue bachelor's degree in photography you must have completed 12th in any discipline from recognised board.
25th May 2016, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to become a Photographer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIPMahendra View Post
Hello Friends,
I am very passionate about Photography. Can you please let me know what should I study in Graduation so that to become a Photographer? Please help me!
You are required to complete the Graduation in Photography in order to make your career in Photography. By doing Graduation in Photography can you develop your Technical and Artistic talents of photographers. There are so many colleges offer Graduation in Photography course. The minimum educational qualification required for Graduation in Photography is 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?