18th November 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Science Teacher in St. Xavier School, Kolkata having B.Sc Physics certificate? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Physics holder but, don't have B.Ed. I want to be a Science teacher in St. Xavier School, Kolkata. Please tell me how can I join it? Eligibility criteria for it?

26th November 2016, 01:49 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I become a Science Teacher in St. Xavier School, Kolkata having B.Sc Physics certificate? Eligibility criteria for it?

You can join any of the schools based on your current degree as well as the course you did from the university. There is nothing to worry about your B.ed degree if you have not get it yet.
B.ed degree is nothing but the added advantage for the candidate who is aspiring to become teacher in a reputed school whether it is public or private school.

If you have not done your B.ed degree then better you can apply in a private school. But make sure you must check your eligibility for the class you will be eligible to teach without your B.ed degree.

So, you can get job in private school to teach up to class 8th students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?