13th March 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for studying Under Graduate course in Physics?

I have completed b.tech (electronics & communication engineering) course. But i want to purse Undergraduate course again but in Physics subject. So kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for doing so?

13th March 2016, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for studying Under Graduate course in Physics?

You need class 12th with PCM stream for under graduate programme in physics. Admission is based on the marks you have got in your board exams. Some university even conduct entrance exam for admission.

You have already done B.Tech which is a better qualification than B.Sc physics. Hence, it would be better to go for M.Tech through GATE if you want to study higher.
13th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for studying Under Graduate course in Physics :
  • Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
  • Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board with at least 60% marks.
  • Course duration is 3 years.
  • Age of candidate must be more than 17 years.
13th March 2016, 11:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.tech (electronics & communication engineering) course. But i want to purse Undergraduate course again but in Physics subject. So kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for doing so?
The eligibility to study the B.Sc in Physics is a pass in 10+2 with science group with over 50% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?