14th November 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get contact number and e-mail id of HR of reputed FMCG companies in South India?

Hello
Can anyone let me know how to collect
the Email ID & Contact no's of HR in FMCG Companies
(South India) & White good companies????
please reply as soon as possible

1st December 2014, 06:49 AM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How can I get contact number and e-mail id of HR of reputed FMCG companies in South India?

Email ID of HR manager cannot be availed easily from any individual unless or until he or she is a close sub-ordinate to him. As you want it now I can suggest you some possibilities from where you can find email id of FMCG companies HR manger.

You can check the job postings of FMCG companies like ITC Ltd.,Dabur India Lts.,Pidilite Industry, etc. in some well-known job offering sites such as Monster.com or naukri.com and. It has higher probability to get the Email ID of HR.
You can sign in to Linkedin.com and search FMCG companies HR under HR professionals group.

If the above steps does not help you then only option you have got is to contact any of the FMCG Company and the receptionist may provide you the contact no. or else Email ID of the HR Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?