18th June 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job if did not got it from last 4 years?

Hi I did my btech in cse in 2010 still i did not get any job.I am in pune also i am married please help me how can i get a job. Want a job i am hope less

14th July 2014, 01:22 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I get a job if did not got it from last 4 years?

It's probably very late that you are still not with a job after completing your B.Tech for almost 4 years now and getting a job in MNC with 4 years gap is really challenging. Some of the options which you can try out is as follows,

-> Find out small software companies where your friends or some relatives working and apply for them since they won't check much on your studies and years gap. The only thing needed for this is that you should sharpen your programming and communication skill set before start applying to them as they will check 100% on that.

-> If you think the above point is not possible now, then probably you can plan to apply for PG course M.Tech Computer Science in some good college or try giving GATE to get admission in IIT's and complete your M.Tech to be eligible for applying Professor job in college and once you get through that you can plan for Ph.D to move up in your career path.

-> You can also try doing some extra course like in Java, C, C++ and learn a lot about it and start a tuition centre of your own with your skills which will enable to start your own business kind of or probably you can enroll yourself as a freelancer to several institutes which take up the training courses.

Do not wait anymore from now on. Try to apply one of the above points and plan for your future right away!
24th June 2023, 02:30 PM
Gauri Bhutada

Default Re: How can I get a job if did not got it from last 4 years?

You can definitely get job you want to.The only thing is that you have to focus on communication skills and also English speaking practice.You have to also focus on the actions while speaking with the interviewer.If u have command in the points that I mentioned here ,You will definitely got the job.
1st July 2023, 12:40 AM
akpali1

Post Re: How can I get a job if did not got it from last 4 years?

You can get a job if you do only one thing.The only thing is that you have to focus on communication skills and face interviewer interview you got job definitely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?