14th July 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Which is the online test of various companies like TCS, HCL, Accenture? Tips to face the interview?

i want to know about the patterns and online tests of various companies like tcs,hcl,accenture e.t.c.can you please give some tips to face the interview and come out with sucess.tips like how to prepare?

27th December 2012, 02:50 PM
rajenderbasar

Default Re: Which is the online test of various companies like TCS, HCL, Accenture? Tips to face the interview?

Even your question is not clear,I understand that you would like to have reference material on an aptitude test that usually conducted by various software companies and how to face an interview that is conducted by them. I would like to suggest few websites like www.indiabix.com and practice questions of R.S.AGRWAL and coming to the pattern it is not same for every company.like every aptitude test it contains numericals,number series,verbal and non verbal and logical problems.

coming to interview it is all about your practice
practice many mock interview,if your not good at english you have to practice grammar and speak every day 1/2 hour infront of mirror.
be confident and answer.
all the best
28th September 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the online test of various companies like TCS, HCL, Accenture? Tips to face the interview?

please send me the technical round questions related to computer science of tcs to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?