11th July 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Lucknow office of Tata Motors being a B.Tech (Mechanical) student?

How can i join Lucknow office of Tata Motors being a B.Tech (Mechanical) student?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. When the recruitment in Tata Motors will be available in for Mechanical Engineer?
  5. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  6. Procedure to get job in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  9. Recruitment available in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  11. Procedure to get training at Tata Motors, Lucknow?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Job opportunities in Tata Motors for Diploma holder?
  15. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any recruitment available in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  17. How can I apply for 6 months Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow/Ahmedabad online being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
12th July 2015, 02:02 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i join Lucknow office of Tata Motors being a B.Tech (Mechanical) student?

You have to participate in the placement examination and qualify it with good marks

** It is also good if you score more than 60% marks in your engineering courses..

Recruitment process :

** Written exam

** Interview process

Written depends on your technical knowledge and general awareness.

And the interview depends on communication skills along with the frank nature.

To get job you have to qualify both written exam and the interview.

Here is some more information for you :

Tata Motors Freshers Recruitment Eligibility

** Should have secured 60% in Graduation and X Class.

** No Percentage Restriction in 12th Class

** Diploma and Engineering Students can apply.

** Only Automobile, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering
Students are eligible.

Key Skills most demanded :

** Good Technical Knowledge

** Good Observation Skills

** Good Attitude

** Good Communication Skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?