23rd April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?

Hello
I am going to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview,
Can you please guide me with your views and
what should I do to crack all the rounds?
Please help me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  3. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  4. How can I prepare to crack TCS on-campus interview? How many rounds are there?
  5. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  6. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  7. How can I prepare to get selected in Infosys on-campus interview?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  9. Detailed information and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus interview?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  11. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds?
  12. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  13. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  14. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  15. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  16. Tips to get through the rounds of the interview of Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should be given more attention to get into Infosys? What do they expect from the students? What type of interview rounds are held for selection?
  18. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
28th April 2015, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?

Preparation tips to crack all the rounds of selection of Infosys Off-campus drive :-

- The first step is online written test where the major section will be english where you need accuracy as well as speed. Hence you need to practice a lot of verbal ability questions especially comprehensions. You need to have a speedy reading and understanding skill from the stuffs displayed on the computer screen. Apart from this, you need to have a good practice of quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning; usually these sections are easy.

- The second step is interview wherein your technical skills, confidence, good attitude and good communication skills can only help you to crack the round. Hence work upon the above skills. You must know your domain well especially the fundamentals, basic IT skills like programming, latest technologies, your project work or training, internship, certifications whichever undertaken. Prepare answers to the common HR questions from before and then approach for the interview round.

- Dress neat and clean and comb properly. You should be in complete formal attire. Be confident and have a positive attitude. Be humble and do not argue with the interviewer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?