29th January 2011, 06:04 PM
anupamavenugopalan

What should be given more attention to get into Infosys? What do they expect from the students? What type of interview rounds are held for selection?

sir,
what should we mainly concentrate on for getting placement in infosys?what does the company actually expect from a candidate?what kind of rounds we will be having for the interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  2. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  3. How can i get selected in Infosys after B.Tech in ECE field?
  4. Tips to get through the rounds of the interview of Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  6. How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  7. How many rounds are there in selection process of HCL?
  8. How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?
  9. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  10. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds?
  11. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  13. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  14. Aptitude question and process followed for Infosys BPO campus placement? -- [New]
  15. How can I prepare to crack TCS on-campus interview? How many rounds are there?
  16. How to get good percentage in engineering? What skills are required to get selected in campus selections?
  17. List of job openings for ECE Graduate?
  18. Is Group Discussion round available in Infosys Off-Campus Interview? Selection procedure in Aptitude Test?
30th January 2011, 06:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be given more attention to get into Infosys? What do they expect from the students? What type of interview rounds are held for selection?

The company will test you in the area of logical reasoning and also subject knowledge. You need to score well in this test. There will also be a group discussion and a interview round. Make sure to answer only relevant points for the group discussion. In the interview round make sure to answer to point.
25th August 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be given more attention to get into Infosys? What do they expect from the students? What type of interview rounds are held for selection?

important topics that i should concentrate for infosys
25th August 2011, 08:12 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Infosys is different, In interview they do not ask subjective question , only your communication , friendliness,power to work as a group,presence of mind is checked
18th September 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

do we have Group Discussion in the Infosys recruitement??
24th December 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

after one interview i got application form from infisys i filled it by own handwritng . still how many selection roudrs are there and what are they please tell me
20th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

how much % they need in 12 and if anyone have any attempt in 10 or 12,are they make any attention on it during interview
will select these type student to interview
2nd July 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

how many round in infosys&basic requiment for candidate?
10th February 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate who have 45 percent in 12 wil get job is infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?