22nd August 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I start my career at the age of 30 after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering which was done 8 years back?

I did my B.tech in electrical engineering and passed out 8 years back, but did not do any job. Now can I start my career. Companies will allow me to join at the age of 30? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start my career in Mining Engineering? Which institute can help me? I am a 24 years old
  2. I am a housewife and did MCA 5 years back : How to resume my career and which is the right career option?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  6. What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year
  7. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  8. Can I get job if completed B.Tech at the age of 26 years old being a Diploma in Engineering student?
  9. Is the career in Electrical Engineering a good choice?
  10. Is M.Sc Physics equivalent to B.Tech Electrical Engineering? If not then which one has a better career scope? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  12. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Computer Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Full detail about JTO exam? Eligibility criteria of the exam?
  14. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?
  16. How to get a job in Polytechnic college?
  17. Career prospects for 27 years old PG engineering graduate?
  18. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
26th August 2016, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start my career at the age of 30 after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering which was done 8 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my B.tech in electrical engineering and passed out 8 years back, but did not do any job. Now can I start my career. Companies will allow me to join at the age of 30? Please reply.
Yes, you can start your career at the age of 30 years after studying B.Tech Electrical Engineering. You can try for some medium or small sized companies for a job. There are core and non core companies available to pursue your career. If you choose marketing or sales profession then it is easier for you to get a job. After some years, based on your performance, you will get promotion also. You can also try for a job in the manufacturing units, service line, electrical goods sales, BPOs, Teaching profession etc. So, you have to prepare yourself to appear for interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?