9th March 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Off-Campus Drives being a final year B.E. student?

Hello,
Now I am into final year of my B.E. , i.e.; 4-1 semester. Can I attend Off-Campus recruitment, I am eligible to apply for Off-Campus Drives?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Off-Campus Drives of various companies being a CSE final year student?
  2. When I can attendoff campus drives? How can I get information about it?
  3. How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?
  4. List of colleges scheduling Off Campus Drives for B.Tech final year students in Hyderabad? Companies conducting Campus Drives?
  5. Do I need to register myself in a consultancy for off campus placements?
  6. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  7. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?
  8. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  9. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  10. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  11. Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  12. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  13. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  14. Tips to prepare well for campus placements to get job?
  15. Eligibility to attend HCL and Accenture Off-Campus Drives for a candidate with 63% in B.Tech?
  16. Basic requirements to attend any campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any off campus recruitment this year? Any companies conducting off campus drives for 2 years back pass outs?
  18. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
21st March 2016, 05:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Off-Campus Drives being a final year B.E. student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Now I am into final year of my B.E. , i.e.; 4-1 semester. Can I attend Off-Campus recruitment, I am eligible to apply for Off-Campus Drives?
You are in the final year of your B.E degree, so you are not eligible for an off - campus drive. After completion of this degree you can apply for off-campus drive.

Your academic marks throughout the studies must be above 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. More than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for an off-campus drive.
15th April 2016, 11:28 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Can I attend Off-Campus Drives being a final year B.E. student?

Yes you can apply for off campus drive. Mainly all the companies recruit the candidate at the time when he or she is in the last sem of b.tech.

All the companies mainly has the same criteria. A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in 10th , 12th and in b.tech.
No any backlog is allowed.
Only 2 years of academic gap is allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?