20th March 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

An Aptitude Test is conducted in TCS Off-Campus Interview? How can I prepare for Reasoning part?

Hello,
I am very weak in Reasoning.
I have an interview in TCS Off campus.
I want to know that TCS will take Aptitude Test?
If yes then please tell me how to prepare for Reasoning part.
Thanking you in advance.

Related Questions:
25th March 2015, 02:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An Aptitude Test is conducted in TCS Off-Campus Interview? How can I prepare for Reasoning part?

Yes, TCS will take an aptitude test which is the first round in the off-campus drive. There will be email writing and general aptitude section. The general aptitude section will consist of questions from quantitative aptitude and reasoning. Moreover, the questions asked in the aptitude test by TCS is quite high standard. Hence reasoning is an important part and you need to make this weak point of yours a strong point in order to do well in the online written test.

Reasoning is more about applying common sense and logical thinking. If you cannot think logically, you need to practice a lot to incorporate this type of thinking. You should start practicing reasoning from the book - An approach to verbal and non-verbal reasoning by RS Agarwal. This is an excellent book having numerous questions which will help you develop this skill. Apart from this try to solve questions online from various websites like http://indiabix.com, http://m4maths.com, http://careerbless.com, etc. Practice can only help you to be strong in this section, hence practice a lot of questions of various types.
31st March 2015, 03:02 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: An Aptitude Test is conducted in TCS Off-Campus Interview? How can I prepare for Reasoning part?

Reasoning is a vital part of TCS written examination.
you should get well prepared if you want to get selected.
You can refer to the following things for practicing for reasoning
* Verbal & Non verbal reasoning by RS Aggarawal
* www.indiabix.com
* Previous CAT papers and solutions
7th April 2015, 04:32 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Thumbs up Re: An Aptitude Test is conducted in TCS Off-Campus Interview? How can I prepare for Reasoning part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am very weak in Reasoning.
I have an interview in TCS Off campus.
I want to know that TCS will take Aptitude Test?
If yes then please tell me how to prepare for Reasoning part.
Thanking you in advance.
Hello there,

Yes, TCS will surely take Aptitude test as well as online test with Technical Essay Writing which is considered to be very tough. So, you need to start preparing from today only. Just download the previous year asked interview Questions of the TCS and practice it more and more.

Hope i am clear to you.
Thanks for Posting in EALP !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?